Learn PHP from Real-World Experienced Instructor. You will be able to develop an application after finishing this class. This class is really worth your time to invest.
- Learn from the Experts’ in their field.
- Our training programs have helped students get jobs and secure 98% passing in certification exams. If you want to change your career, Inshallah we’re there to guide you, with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Assistance in Interview and Resume Preparation.
- Job Placement Assistance
- Very affordable tuition fees, less than 10% the market fee.
Frequency: Every Sunday, Duration 32 hours
Timing: 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Prepares for Certification Path: 1Z0-051 Oracle Database SQL Fundamental 1, Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
Fee: $250, (Early Bird special $199 Pay by May -25)
Location: 1340-Old Chain Bridge road McLean, VA 22101
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Important: Max 35 students, qualified students First Come First Server
Brief: PHP is a widely used programming language which works on the principal of server side scripting to produce dynamic Web pages. It can be easily integrated with HTML and SQL to produce these dynamic web pages, and is often used to process the contents of a Web page form as it is more secure and reliable.
Audience: Brothers and Sisters with basic computer knowledge.
In this PHP training course, students will learn to create database-driven websites using PHP and MySQL/Oracle.
- Learn how PHP works.
- Installing PHP and MySQL
- Using Web hosting and control panel
- Using PHPMyAdmin to manage MySQL Database
- Learn the basic syntax of PHP.
- Learn to create dynamic interactive pages with PHP.
- Learn to manipulate files with PHP.
- Learn to work with arrays in PHP.
- Learn to validate forms with PHP.
- Learn to write functions in PHP.
- Learn to manipulate and manage database data with PHP.
- Learn to authenticate users with PHP.
- Learn to manage sessions with PHP.
- Learn to work with the PDO package.
- Learn advanced form validation with regular expressions.
- Learn to send email with PHP.