Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
Instructor: Khaled Falah, Chairman, of United Muslim Relief. He also holds a Certified Project Management Professional designation from the Project Management Institute.
Course Fee: $150 . Pay Online at razsystems.com, click pay course fee.
Fist lecture – Saturday,Jun 28((2:00 AM to 6:00 PM)) and
Location: 1340-Old Chain Bridge road McLean, VA 22101
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
You will learn
1. Introduction to Project Management
2. PMBOK Introduction and Organizational Context.
3. Scheduling and Time Management.
4. Project Selection and Project Integration.
5. Resource Management and Project Team Building.
6. Risk Management.
7. Cost Estimation and Budgeting.
8. Project Evaluation and Control
9. Project Closeout and Termination.